Mindset Matters

Eyes flutter open.

Checks time.

5:40 AM.


Inner Dialogue:: Shoo. I'm glad it's 5:40 and not 6:40. I don't know how many more rough mornings I can handle around here.

Inner Dialogue #2:: All of them. Because you can do hard things.


Mindset matters.

Intentionally shifting the stories you tell yourself towards the positive makes a difference.

Intentionally telling yourself new and better stories about yourself WORKS.

What a pleasant revelation before even getting out of bed.

Cheers. Happy Thursday.

Comments

  1. Learning to tell ourselves new and better stories is definitely an effective strategy. During my mid to late twenties I was heavily involved in the Al-anon program. At the end of every meeting folks would hold hand and chant, "It works if you work it!" Kudos to you for you to applying this idea to your inner dialogue. Mindset definitely matters. I'm working to center myself so I can approach this day with helpful, not harmful, narratives.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts