TikTok Mentor Text

Have y'all seen that Cray Gardens Illegal Daycare woman on TikTok? I enjoy her so much. Today's slice is inspired by her work.

Good evening, and welcome to another horrifying day at the Slawinski House Infirmary. Three out of our four residents have recovered from the mystery illness. Unfortunately, just as the three patients were starting to show signs of improvement, the CEO / COO of the establishment came down with similar symptoms. This is most impactful on the day-to-day operations of the Slawinski House. The CEO / COO's agenda today included finishing an audio book and providing physical nourishment for the other residents. The minor residents' agenda included playing in backyard mud and loud pillow fights causing the CEO / COO to turn up her volume.

Thank you.

Comments

  1. This is way too funny! I haven't seen the TikToker you mentioned, but this lady made me spew my Mtn Dew last week when I watched her video: https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/peopleandplaces/former-tv-anchor-mom-reports-from-the-scene-on-2-year-old-son-s-tantrum/vi-AASv8Cr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grinned the entire time I read your news report. Your TikTok inspiration served you well. I could picture you cranking up the volume on your audiobook, trying to find respite from the rambunctious, recovering humans who need constant love and attention. Be well, friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts